I really enjoyed seeing some of your students. Do you think you can do another one with the girls? And I hope that little girl in the background was not getting sick in the sink!
It was hard to hear them but I think overall they did a good job. If you will add an email subscriber, I will subscribe. Hard to follow blogs when I don't open my dashboard every day but I do open my email every day and several times a day. Thanks for sharing - E :)
PS - I do classroom visits as an author via skype if you are interested - E :)
--------------- Elysabeth Eldering Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series
My fabulous sister-in-law, Robin, was the first one to comment on my new blog. She wins the imaginary prize. But, I will have to say that she is the greatest person one could ever know.
4 comments:
This is really a good idea. It helps shy kids to get up with the not shy kids and be normal!
Very cute! All outstanding. Some more prolific. Enjoyed. Fondly, Susan
I really enjoyed seeing some of your students. Do you think you can do another one with the girls? And I hope that little girl in the background was not getting sick in the sink!
It was hard to hear them but I think overall they did a good job. If you will add an email subscriber, I will subscribe. Hard to follow blogs when I don't open my dashboard every day but I do open my email every day and several times a day. Thanks for sharing - E :)
PS - I do classroom visits as an author via skype if you are interested - E :)
---------------
Elysabeth Eldering
Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series
Where will the adventure take you next?
http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
http://jgdsseries.weebly.com
Post a Comment