Monday, June 13, 2011

Closed For the Summer

Well, the last day of the school year has come and gone. I want to thank all the wonderful parents for your support through out the school year. Thanks to the kids for all of their hard work.

Next year will bring some changes to our school. We will have a new principal. Her name is Cynthia Taylor. She is very nice and I think she will do a great job for us. Also, I will be in a different room. I am moving to 1st grade next year. I think my room will be A103. It is the one right next to Mrs. Lee. So, if you are at the school, come by and visit me.

Hope everyone has a great summer and we will see you on August 23.

post signature

1 comment:

Susan said...

You have such a cute blog. Love all the pictures and extras you have. Here you were in town, but no time to pick your brain on blog knowledge--heavy sigh. It was great to see you. Fondly, Susan