Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day Of School- Aug. 23, 2011

Today was the 1st day of school. It went very well. I am happy to be in 1st grade. The kids are absolutely wonderful. Here is to a good year.
The wonderful teacher on the 1st day of school.
The wonderful and handsome boys.
The wonderful and pretty girls. (I have more girls this year. Last year I had 5.)
I got a wonderful surprise after school today. A former student and my friend's former student came to visit me. It was so nice to see them. I had the girl. She is a senior this year. Wow! My friend had the boy. He is a freshman in high school. Where does the time go?
Here is a picture of my former student when she was in my class.


post signature

2 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

Good luck Karen. Looks like you have the beginnings of a great year! Fondly, Susan

Uncle Tom said...

Karen Mortensen is the world's greatest school teacher.