Thursday, February 25, 2010

Characters From Another Room

A couple of days ago these "characters from another room" showed up at our door. They looked cute so we let them in. Actually they were the kids in the classroom next to ours. Their teacher, Miss Manfredi, had them read a book and then dress up like a character from that book. They all did a great job. Very creative. Here are some of my favorites.





9 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

My favorite one is Little House on the Prairie! I wonder if these kids even know what that program is. Or maybe they do through books.
A very creative idea!

Susan said...

What a cute idea -- to dress up like a character from a book. I remember years ago one girl dressing up as Pippi Longstocking. She looked cool!

Susan Rozier said...

How fun for you to get to do these creative activities for your kids. I'm sure their learning increases because of these reinforcements. Plus, it helps their imaginations along when they're home and "bored." Fondly, Susan

Robin said...

What a fun peak into the life of a school teacher. In my next life I want to be a school teacher just like you...

Hannah Underwood said...

They are sooooo cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

I liked the girl who dressed up like Tiger Woods because I play golf. SI

Anonymous said...

I liked their cosumes. And I liked their stories. DH

Anonymous said...

Everybody looked cool. MR