Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Hair Dos and Seating Arrangements

Today these four kids came in with "new hair" so I decided to take their picture. Don't they look pretty and handsome? Several days ago I decided to change the seating around a little. We all seem to like it much better. I just have to adjust to saying,"Get ready for a table point instead of get ready for a row point." The kids kept correcting me all day today. I am glad they know what is going on!!!


I don't know where everybody was a this front table.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they quieter? I'm tempted to try this too.
Kim D

Grandma Honey said...

I still remember what a huge deal it was for me when our teacher would have us change seating. It usually made me nervous at first but then I would love it. Change is good.

Robin said...

Is your class room as big as it looks in these pictures? In Clovis the desks are practically on top of each other no matter how they are arranged.

Uncle Tom said...

I love the new haircuts and do's - good job boys and girls!