Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We Have A Winner X2

In January our school had College Day. All the kids and teachers were suppose to come dressed in college gear. Well, thanks to the kids and my closet, our class won an ice cream party. We had the most kids participating in the elementary classes. I think we could have won for most colleges represented, but they didn't want to give us two parties. Isn't everybody just so cute?
At our school we have a thing called Rainbow Awards. Kids are given these when they are being good, helping, doing something nice etc. At the end of each month all the awards are put in a bowl and one is drawn out. The winner gets a 5 dollar bill. At the end of January(I think) my little boy won. We were all excited.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hear about the ice cream party all the time. The one on the far right is cute ;)

Susan Rozier said...

Hey, I was able to add you to google reader and to my favorites! Fun blog! Fondly, Susan

Grandma Honey said...

What a bunch of happy kids. Love the boots on the girl in the front row!!

Grandma Honey said...

and of course you had the most kids participating. Look who the teacher is!!

Anonymous said...

mckenzie says what a lucky little boy

Anonymous said...

its cute

Anonymous said...

I knew he was going to win the 5 dollars and he did!! SI

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the 5 dollars. That was great. DH

Anonymous said...

Everybody screamed when he won the 5 dollars and we won the ice cream party. NT