Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Boy Turns Eight

Today, May 14, 2010, this cute little boy turned 8. Here he is enjoying the great treats his mom brought in. They were all the same and easy to pass out. This mom gets major points too. They were in brown paper bags. Cleaver.
Here are some of his classmates enjoying their treats.





It was a good day. After lunch we got to go see the band play. It was made up of 4th and 5th graders from our school. They weren't bad for beginners.



post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the first year I didn't do cupcakes. I told him you like things neat so he helped me come up with an alternative. I thought putting them in paper bags would make the passing out go quicker.
K

Jamie said...

Aww! How sweet. Happy Birthday to him!

Thank you for stopping by and making my SITS day so awesome! :)

Jamie said...

Oh. And I LOVE your blog layout!!! SO cute!

Susan Rozier said...

How fun! Don't you love moms who bring treats for the kids? I bet the kids love them too! Fondly, Susan

LA Adams said...

Good job making his day special - you and his forward thinking mom!

Anonymous said...

The party was fun and delicious. SI

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him. VN

Anonymous said...

At his birthday party the treast were good. NT

Grandma Honey said...

Look how neat and orderly your room is. Smart mother putting those treats in brown paper bags. Probably safer too. Don't have to worry about students mauling them before the treats get into the classroom door!