
My sweet little boy has been coming to school lately wearing a Blue Tooth in his ear. He doesn't play with it or anything and I asked him to pose for this picture. I just wonder what kids are going to come to school with next. I was in my 40's before I got a cell phone and I am in my 50's now and I don't have a Blue Tooth. I wouldn't even know what to do with one if I had it. Give me back the old rotary telephone.



9 comments:
I really like his Blue Tooth. JP
The blue Tooth looks great. SI
His Blue Tooth is really cool because it comes with a phone. NT
I like his Blue Tooth because it is two phones. VN
I like his Blue Tooth. TN
He looks cool with that Blue Tooth. MR
I like his phone. DH
A Blue Tooth allows you to talk on the phone hands free. You dial on your phone, but listen on your bluetooth. How did it ever get that name? Fondly, Susan
The school allows that? I worry that all these kids will get brain tumors from all the electronics they are exposed to.
Post a Comment