Saturday, May 8, 2010

All last week was Teacher Appreciation Week. Two of my students appreciated me! This cute little boy brought me a card and a Payless Shoe Source gift card. He will get an A.
This cute little girl brought me a card and a Bath and Body Works gift card. She will get an A too.





The above card is from the cute little girl and the card below is from the cute little boy.








Thank you so much. I love it all. Really made my day. It is good to be appreciated sometimes.







12 comments:

Uncle Tom said...

I appreciate Mrs. Mortensen and she isn't even my teacher.

Susan Rozier said...

These children must have had good home training from their mothers! Ergo, Mother's Day! Fondly, Susan

Anonymous said...

It was nice that they gave Mrs. Mortensen that stuff. VN

Anonymous said...

These are cute pictures. LT

Anonymous said...

It was nice of them. HC

Anonymous said...

I think the cards are pretty. JP

Anonymous said...

Those cards were beautiful. Love it. SI

Anonymous said...

The cards they gave Mrs. Mortensen were very, very pretty. JB

Anonymous said...

It was nice of them. TN

LA Adams said...

ahhh, cute kids, great teacher. Star testing, field trips, end of school jitters, and a rainy spring all adds up to tired nights and a full feeling in your heart that you are doing something worthwhile!

Whitney Jay said...

That is really sweet of your students! I was wondering if you could send me your email address, i have a couple of teaching related questions (and some employment questions) and I thought you would be a great resource. My email address is whitneyjay@gmail.com.

Grandma Honey said...

I would give them As too!!