
Well, things look different around here, don't they? There has been a lot of changing going on and I love it.
First, there has been a name change. We were It's All Elementary and now it is The Little Red School House.
Second, there is a new header. I love it. I really like the picture of the little boy with the teacher.
Third, there is a new background. It is very bright and cheery. I think it looks a little more "schooly". Is that a word?
Fourth, there is a button to take. You can copy the code and put it on your blog or where ever(I guess) and when you click on it, it will take you here.
Fifth, there will be a signature tomorrow that will appear after each post. Cool huh?
So, what do you think of all the change that have happened here?


14 comments:
This is great! I like all the new stuff!
Looks good! I've always wanted to know how to put a signature on, so once you learn, maybe you could teach us.
All the changes are awesome - Mrs. Mortensen is the new blog queen of the world.
How cute is this?! Next time you're in town I want to pick your brain on all your blog knowledge. Fondly, Susan
It is nice and pretty. HC
It is cute and it is really pretty. JP
This is fun to look at and it is really pretty. JB
It looks good and nice. I like it. It is nice to see. SI
I like the new look of the blog. LT
I like the new pictures. VN
I like the new name a lot and red is my favorite color. JH
I like it. NT
This is awesome and it is cool. It is pretty. MR
Love the look! So cheerful!
Post a Comment