The last day of school was pretty good. Everybody came. We watched some movies and ate some treats through out the day. It was all good.
We jumped for joy (again) that school was over for the summer.

They all posed for a picture in their cubbies. The cute little boy is not in our class. He is the little brother of the girl he is sitting by.
I had to do the boys in 2 shots because there are so many of them. Aren't they handsome. Some of them look a little excited to be here.

Here are the rest of my boys. They all look pretty happy that school is over.
My room all packed for the summer.

We jumped for joy (again) that school was over for the summer.
They all posed for a picture in their cubbies. The cute little boy is not in our class. He is the little brother of the girl he is sitting by.
I had to do the boys in 2 shots because there are so many of them. Aren't they handsome. Some of them look a little excited to be here.
Here are the rest of my boys. They all look pretty happy that school is over.
My room all packed for the summer.Well, it was a good year. Have a great summer and we will see you in August. Good luck to everyone next year in the 3rd grade.
**A special thanks to all the parents for their support and help over the school year. Also, thanks for trusting me with your wonderful children. They were great.
**A special thanks to all the parents for their support and help over the school year. Also, thanks for trusting me with your wonderful children. They were great.




3 comments:
Bet you are already getting excited about who will be in your class next year. I know I would be. The break must be nice too :)
Like I have said many times before and I still stand by IT - Karen Mortensen is the world's best teacher. She is a real professional and her students are lucky.
What a great looking group of kids you had in your class!
Enjoy your summer!
Candace
Post a Comment