Monday, August 9, 2010

Disaster Awaits

Went into my room today and it was a disaster area. Most of the stuff is out in the hallway.













post signature






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the button for scary? Did you see the post from the union to not go back before 8:15 on the first day of school? I don't know what to do.

Grandma Honey said...

What are you suppose to do with no desk, no cabinet and no book cases?? I don't get it...why would they move them all out? Just to clean?

Susan Rozier said...

This is quite a different room from the one you showed on the last day of school post! Good luck with organizing and preparing ahead of time. Heavy sigh. Fondly, Susan

LA Adams said...

So did they do something good like paint, put in new technology, earthquake proof, new floor........something worthwhile? I really hope you were moved out for something really nice. I've seen schools taken over and used for adult ed which still have the posters and such teachers used 5 or 6 years earlier, so.................why is yours all gone?

Uncle Tom said...

I guarantee - by the time class starts on Tuesday Karen's classroom will look spectacular. She is a real pro. You will see - I'm sure!