Here are some fabulous pictures from the 1st day of school.

This is me standing on my back deck before school. Do I look professional or scared?

These are my sweet and beautiful girls. Just like last year, I need more.

These are some of my sweet and handsome boys. It took two pictures to get them all in.

Here are the rest of the handsome crew.
Here is a wonderful video for your viewing pleasure.
I really love my class this year. They are all so sweet.

6 comments:
Love all the First Day of School Pictures! What a fun video too. Your students are lucky. Thanks for sharing. Fondly, Susan
I enjoyed the video. I want more! How do you look? I think you look very sweet...like the kind of teacher I would want for my children.
Darling, this is great!
Thank you for sharing these pictures. Your class is lovely!! How is it going so far?
You look totally professional!!
What beautiful children!
Post a Comment