Some yummy, wonderful cookies that were given to me to celebrate the end of Ramadan.
The curse has returned. Not the girl(she is wonderful) it is the broken arm. For the first several years I have been at this school, someone in my class has broken their arm. I have gone several years now without one. I hope this is the end.
At the beginning of the year I got 3 new students. The one on the left and the one in the middle came from another room. The one on the right is from another school. Glad to have them all.
This was some drill we had. Can't remember if it was a fire or earthquake.
This is the other one we had. Can't remember what this one was for. But it was taking so long that we let the kids sit down.
Too hot for recess? Yes! At the beginning of the year we had to have indoor recess because it was really hot outside.



1 comment:
Only in California do we stay inside because of too much sunshine. I guess Arizona would qualify too.
How did she break her arm?
Post a Comment