So So Cute! The kids get so excited about their costumes. Looks like you have sweet class. I thought "no masks" was the rule--is that only at church? Thanks for sharing. Fondly, Susan
So I've wondered...as a teacher, do you notice that kids are harder to keep calm and focused when they wear a costume to school? I would sure think that would be the case, as cute as they are.
My fabulous sister-in-law, Robin, was the first one to comment on my new blog. She wins the imaginary prize. But, I will have to say that she is the greatest person one could ever know.
2 comments:
So So Cute! The kids get so excited about their costumes. Looks like you have sweet class. I thought "no masks" was the rule--is that only at church? Thanks for sharing. Fondly, Susan
So I've wondered...as a teacher, do you notice that kids are harder to keep calm and focused when they wear a costume to school? I would sure think that would be the case, as cute as they are.
Post a Comment