Friday a 3rd grade teacher had to do to the doctor for a few hours and she asked me if I would take some of her kids. I said I would but send me kids I had last year. All these kids I had last year except the kid in the green shirt. He is new to the school. It was fun having them again.
At our school we have Rainbow Awards. We give them to kids for doing good things. Every Friday we pull out 2 awards and they get prizes. Here are my two winners for the week. Don't they look cute?


3 comments:
It's so admirable to me for teachers to pitch hit for one another. That impresses my greatly. Fondly, Susan
How nice to see how the boys are doing! I love the idea of having the good kids rewarded.
How wonderful that you get to keep in touch with kids from previous years....even if it is under a sudden situation :)
Post a Comment