Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cool Shoes And A Fire Drill

Kids have the coolest shoes these days. Much better than the tennis shoes and corrective shoes I had to wear as a child.

The other day-when it was cold- we had a fire drill. I guess it was real or someone pulled the alarm. The fire truck even came. Everything was okay.


post signature

3 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

Yes indeed, the shoes are awesome. Do teachers like fire drills as much as kids like them--they get out of their work. But do teachers think of all the time lost in teaching them something? Two sides to every story. Fondly, Susan

Grandma Honey said...

I always loved fire drills when I was a kid. It was that sudden burst of adrenaline, and then we got to leave our work and go outside. I secretly hoped it was a real fire,but it never was.

diaper days said...

First time visit here and I hope we can exchange links..see you in my blog!!