On March the 5
th we had yet another birthday. This little boy turned 8. His mom came and brought some yummy treats. Everyone enjoyed them.


Here is the little boy and his table mates enjoying the wonderful cupcakes and cookies.

We all got a surprise from him. We didn't know that he played the piano. So, we got a concert from him. He was really good.
12 comments:
Happy Birthday! This type of recognition and expression of love builds self-esteem. You're so lucky to be a part of it. Fondly, Susan
I wonder if his Mom made the treats. In schools here homemade treats are no longer allowed and I think that is so sad!
I love the way your classroom looks so organized. I would have loved being in your room.
When Brooke was little I took her into the Primary room before the chairs were fully set up and there was lots of chaos. She took one look around and said, "let's come back when they're organized". So we left and came back 10 minutes later when they were all set up and she was fine.
Children can feel when things are right and your room looks right, I'll bet they love it.
Scotty tells me all the time how this little guy plays the piano. Apparently they grill every sub as to whether he/she can play or not. They day I was there they were shocked when I suggested we sing a song a capella.
Wow, he really knows how to play the piano. I liked the birthday party.
Jalen
He was really cool on the piano and I liked his music.
MR
He was really good on the piano.
JP
He was really cool on the piano.
TN
He was the best piano player ever and his cupcakes were good.
SI
This birthday was very nice. I liked the food.
DH
His birthday was the best. NT
Your classroom looks very warm and welcoming.
=)
Post a Comment