Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Former Students

Several days ago these two lovely girls stopped by to see me. They are two girls that I had back in 2006-2007 school year. They are now in the 5th grade and they are both doing very well in school. I am not surprised because they did very well when they were in my class also. It was so good to see them. I love it when former students stop by. Here is what they used to look like in 2nd grade. The girl in the white shirt is the 4th one from the left in the back row. The other girl is the 2nd from the left in the 3rd row.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so organized to know where your class pics still are! Leslie's mom likes the blog.
Kim

Grandma Honey said...

What an honor to you to have students who want to come back and visit. Even though it's been just a few years to us, it's been a very long time to them!

Susan Rozier said...

This has to be one of the perks of being a teacher. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know you remember individuals and not just a class of kids. I'm impressed. Fondly, Susan

Anonymous said...

Those two girls are really nice.
SI