For St. Patrick's Day a lot of the kids came dressed in green. Aren't they adorable? The little boy in the front, holding the candy,he brought me that for a present. It was good too.
The teachers had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day potluck. We had corn beef and baked potatoes with all the toppings. It was sooooo good.

The teachers had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day potluck. We had corn beef and baked potatoes with all the toppings. It was sooooo good.




9 comments:
Happy Blog! My friend's 6 year old granddaughter told her mom she figured out why you had to wear green on St. Patrick's Day. It makes you invisible so the Leprechauns won't pinch you.
Fondly, Susan
Look how proud that little guy is clutching that gift for you! The food looks good...what a feast!
St. Patrick's Day was fun.
JB
St. Patrick's Day was really fun and I was happy.
MR
St. Patick's Day was really fun and I liked everybody's outfits.
JP
I didn't get pinched because I wore green.
TN
We all wore green and it was fun.
SI
On St. Patrick's Day a lot of people pinched me because I didn't wear green.
NT
I wish the kids could have eaten the food like the teachers did. JH
Post a Comment