Saturday, March 27, 2010

Talk About Planning Ahead

Several days ago the children were talking too much in class. I had to stop and talk to them about being quiet in class and that the day before they had promised me to be quiet etc and how they had broken their promise to me. So, I had them write me letters about how they were sorry and how they were going to do better. Here is one that I received. It made me smile.
Now that she has her life all planned out, perhaps I need to work on spelling with them. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I posted but it didn't come through so I'll try again.
I think I'm going to (try to) train my kids to speak softly since they can't seem to not speak at all. Or I'm also thinking of letting them have a short talking period if they are quiet for the whole lesson and work time.
Let me guess who wrote that letter, her name starts with M?
Kim

Susan Rozier said...

So precious! What a sweet letter. Thanks for sharing. Fondly, Susan

Susan said...

How cute!

Grandma Honey said...

I don't know what was cuter....her letter or what you wrote below it!!

Uncle Tom said...

Karen Mortensen gets paid only half of what she is worth - (maybe not even half). She is the greatest.

Robin said...

I already graduated "collige" so now I just need to get to heaven... I better get working on that. What a wise woman you are to teach these children self discipline through writing. I'm sure they had to really think about what you told them.
Way to go!
Roin

Susan Anderson said...

So cute! Love it.

=)