Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Pictures

A few days ago, we had Spring Picture Day at our school. The kids were able to wear what ever they wanted-no uniforms. Here are all my pretty little girls. One was gone. She went to the Philippians with her family.
These are my handsome boys. Two of the boys were gone. They were home sick, but they came back the next day!
**Can't wait to see what the pictures look like. They are usually really cute. They had them sit on a fake rock with a nature background.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute!

Grandma Honey said...

I look at all those children, into their innocent faces, and I wonder what kind of home they come from. I can see the sweetness. I hope they come from happy homes with parents who truly love them. But whatever, at least they have Mrs. Mortensen for their teacher!

Anonymous said...

Everybody looked good.
JP

Anonymous said...

We had fun that day.
HC

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day. It was fun taking the pictures.
TN

Anonymous said...

For the picture I had to sit on a plastic rock. It wasn't fun.
NT

midnight hysteria said...

i love your commentary: *She went to the Philippians with her family.* ... you've been hanging around jana's blog for a very long time ... thank you for the laugh!