We had another birthday in our class. On April 13, this sweet boy had his 8
th birthday.


His mom sent in these wonderful treats. I loved them because they were all the same(that really causes problems if they aren't) and very easy to pass out. They were in cute little bags. Points to this mother.

Also, one of my other students wore these very cool shoes. I just had to take a picture of them. I love red. I am going to have to go out and see if I can find some.
7 comments:
I'm sending mushy gushy cupcakes for Scotty's birthday - 17 different kinds, just kidding!
The Anonymous comment is so funny--a teacher's nightmare for sure!
Those red shoes are really popular right now. My 15 year old granddaughter wore them to a dressy dance at church. She loves to be different.
Fondly, Susan
I liked the birthday party and the cookies and the juice was good.
SD
Those shoes are cool. I like them a lot. From their owner.
His birthday was the best ever.
MR
His birthday was fun.
TN
The birthday was fun. I got to go to a party at his house. It was lots of fun. JH
Post a Comment