Here they are holding a picture of their countries flags. Miss Mexico told me a little about the wedding. She said it was fun and that she go to dance and was a good dancer. She also told me that the guy her aunt married was yucky. Miss Philippines didn't say much because she was tired but she came back with a really cute hairdo.
Miss Philippines brought me back this beautiful bag. It is made from recycled paper. It is really pretty. Very bright and cheery. It is just the right size for carrying all their papers I have to correct.We are all glad they are back safe and sound. They were missed while they were gone.


6 comments:
I love this blog, its fun to see the pictures and comments from the teacher. Im always looking for something new in the blog, I wish that all the parents see the blog.
I love this blog, its fun to see the pictures and comments from the teacher. Im always looking for something new in the blog. I hope all the parents can see the blog. Thank you Mrs. Mortensen for doing this!!!
From:Adriana
I missed the two girl and I like the purse that Mrs. Mortensen got.
JP
I liked the new hairdo.
MR
They had fun but I am glad they are back. HC
Miss Philippines brought you back a purse?! She must have been thinking about you during her entire trip!
Post a Comment