The girl in pink goes to the middle school now. (I am feeling old) The one in the middle and the one on the end are in 4th grade now. The one in pink and the one in the middle are sisters. The girl on the end-- I had her older sister when I taught first grade one year. She is now in college. (Yikes)
Here is the class that the girl in pink was in. She is the girl in white this time. She is in the 3rd row, last one on the right. She is wearing a choker.
The girl in the middle and the girl on the end were both in the same class. They are in the 2nd row, second to the last and last one on the right. The girl on the end is wearing pink and the girl in the middle is wearing brown. She is right next to me.** It was so nice to see them. I hope they come back again.**


2 comments:
You are so good at recording the sweet memories of a teacher. Your interest in the individual is what endears you to your students, both present and former.
See they still love you and will never forget you! Proves what kind of teacher you are.
Post a Comment