Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Former Birthday Girl

The other day this sweet girl stopped by because it was her birthday. I had her in my class a couple of years ago. She is in 4th grade now. Wow! Here she is bringing me a treat. A cupcake and a juice bag. This really made my day.
This is the picture of the class that she was in. She is in the first row, first person on the left. Isn't she so cute?

Happy Birthday Sweetie. I hope some of my other former students will do the same. LOL


3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Your students just CANNOT forget you! I think they are trying to come back to that "safe place to fall"...the comfort of your warm smile.

Anonymous said...

She was so nice. SI

Nelia M. said...

just to let you know, that YOU are one of the teachers that I look up to and use as a guide to become a teacher that I hope to be in a few years....hope you won't mind me picking your brains one of these days:) keep up the great work, karen!