You are SO ORGANIZED to have all these class pictures so readily accessable. Seeing these "long-ago" students has to be one of the perks of being a teacher. You definitely have left a positive impression on these young people if they seek you out so many years later! Fondly, Susan
My fabulous sister-in-law, Robin, was the first one to comment on my new blog. She wins the imaginary prize. But, I will have to say that she is the greatest person one could ever know.
11 comments:
You are SO ORGANIZED to have all these class pictures so readily accessable. Seeing these "long-ago" students has to be one of the perks of being a teacher. You definitely have left a positive impression on these young people if they seek you out so many years later! Fondly, Susan
We were really glad the tests were over. HC
It was fun to jump and I was glad that the tests were over. JP
I like all the jumping pictures. VN
We were so happy that the testing was over. SI
It was fun to jump. I jumped the highest. JH
It was fun jumping around. DH
The kid in the red jacket jumped high. That was me. MR
I liked it when the test was over. TN
I'm sure the jumping was the very best part of the day!
These are cool pictures. VN
Post a Comment